The Content Marketer will take an active strategy role in creative projects of all sizes, seamlessly bringing unique brand voice and strengthened story to every new engagement. It is a fast-paced role, designed for an individual who can masterfully wear a lot of hats, is a natural team player, and takes pride in constantly learning and shifting for our studio work.
The ideal candidate will share our collective values of Heart, Wisdom, Craft, Joy, and Sparkle. Wondering if that’s you? Well for starters, you’re all heart. You’ll be a kind and compassionate member of our work family. You’re also wise beyond your years. You know when clear trumps clever. That’s why you’re a craftsperson. You’re always eager to learn more in order to further develop your passion. It’s that curiously creative spirit that helps you find the joy in every task. Last, but not least, you sparkle. You’re not just brilliant, you’re authentic…and we can’t wait to meet you!
Who We’re Looking For
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence in pitching and defending ideas to clients, and speaking to the ways content contributes to ROI/bottom line
- High-functioning, strategic thinker with steady attention to detail and the ability to identify and correct mistakes
- Ability to actively contribute to strategic brainstorming, creative briefs, brand development, campaign messaging, and project execution
- Passionate about the power of words and brand storytelling
- Multi-tasker who is able to prioritize and manage own work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced and deadline-driven studio environment
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver who effectively troubleshoots problems without compromising strategy and objectives
- Dedicated to learning daily, doing your own homework, and coming to studio/meetings prepared to absorb/grow/teach
- Takes a sincere interest in our services and digs deep to find strengthened opportunities to blend strategy and communications to improve brand stories
Genuine, positive, and uplifting attitude that inspires coworkers and clients
What You’ll Focus On
- Educating clients on the power of brand voice, mission, vision, and consistent messaging for their brands and projects
- High-level concept development, brand development, campaign ideation, and copywriting for a wide range of brand experiences, social content and marketing deliverables that generate conversation and brand engagement
- Development of marketing, social media, and content strategies for Kitestring and our clients
- Perform market research for Kitestring and clients. This will include but is not limited
to:surveys, interviews (in person or over the phone), as well as various other primary and secondary research tactics. The candidate will then analyze and create a report on the research they have done.
- Manage and develop creative content for both traditional & non-traditional marketing campaigns across various channels, including blogs, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Forums, Local Search listings, Twitter, etc
- Collaborating with the full Kitestring design team and clients directly to develop brand strategy, concept naming, brand positioning, and campaign copy that aligns to individual client/project objectives and timeline/budget requirements
- Name development of campaigns, strategies, brands and more.
- Pitching ideas, copy, and strategy to a wide range of clients, with vigour and reasoning
- Leading the development of creative briefs that guide strategy, roles, requirements, and objectives
- Owning the brand story for projects across print/digital/social/environmental channels, maintaining a consistent voice and vision, no matter the medium
- Building content strategy and copywriting for Kitestring internal and external initiatives, including but not limited to: website copy, social media copy, presentation materials, blog posts, marketing campaigns, case study generation, press opportunities, etc.
- Additional responsibilities as may be required
Education And Experience
- Post Secondary Education – Degree or certificate/diploma in Marketing, Communications, and/or Advertising
- 3+ years of experience within digital and print marketing or a comparable industry.
- Strategic thinker who is always striving to improve and grow their skillsets
- Must have experience with brand and campaign development.
- An interesting portfolio showcasing a variety of work and styles.
- Self-motivated individual, exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Natural presentation skills.
- Skilled at researching, evaluating and presenting market information and requirements
- Experience with online content (websites, email, interactive tools, search).
- Experience in emerging platforms (mobile, tablets, etc) is a plus.
- Proven experience at creating effective marketing strategies and plans
- Experience with developing social media strategies, social media management and content development
- Experience in inbound marketing is a plus
- Capable of juggling multiple projects, sticking to deadlines and ensuring high-quality error-free output.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
If you are a qualified Content Marketer and are intrigued by joining a small, action-packed agency, we would love to hear from you. Kitestring offers a great work environment, opportunities for growth, and focus on work/life balance. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com